Johnasina L. Cummings, D.D.S.
Dr. Cummings graduated from Howard Universtiy College of Dentistry in 1998. She received her postdoctoral training from University Hospital Stony Brook. She holds a part-time faculty position at the Dental Care Center at Stony Brook University, where she instructs new dentists with the management of special needs patients and conducts a monthly review of the literature. In addition, she delivers direct patient care to community patients. She is currently on staff at University Hospital Stony Brook where she delivers comprehensive dental care to special needs patients under general anesthesia.
Dr. Cummings is a member of the:
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Suffolk County Dental Association
- American Association of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry
- Special Care Dentistry Association
- American Association of Women Dentist